About 'MY CONVERSATIONS'


I walk with a dictaphone.

I record my conversations.

Conversations consisting usually of two people.

People close to me.

***********************




Saturday, 5 June 2010

CONVERSATION 3

RAISA: I like that. Something about seeing the person for the last time... It's almost like saying: 'what if i don't see you again... what do you want to tell me?' You know.

JAMIE: Yeah, it's like how real can we be? and there's nothing...

RAISA: ...wait, but what am i trying to get out of reality by...?

JAMIE: honesty. more truth. because it's your last chance to say it. Or from some people you might get more drama, more... because that's how they want to leave it. You might not get more truth.

RAISA: exactly.

JAMIE: but when i think of myself in that situation... i think it brings out a particular kind of love that i would want to make sure that i get across to you. i would know this is it. i would try to...

RAISA: yeah, but it's silly because it isn't really happening.


4 comments:

  1. Maybe it is happening in an alternate reality that keeps slipping into this one and confusing the situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you both in different ways :) i wanted to tell you, just in case i never see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I love you, and I loved the performance you put together that Raisa brought me to, I was really inspired

    ReplyDelete